This is the perfect challenge for me. After all, I like almost nothing better than reading (except eating, I guess…actually, that’s a tie)! And I have fifteen nights off of work coming up, thanks to some vacation time, which means I will be doing lots of reading! I average, probably two books per week during a good week. Sometimes, I read many, many more.
Here’s my list…so far. It is certainly subject to change as I browse the racks at Barnes & Noble and my Amazon Wishlist.
- What Matters Most by Luanne Rice
- The Way Life Should Be by Christina Baker Kline
- Here If You Need Me: A True Story by Kate Braestrup
- Learning to Breathe by Karen White
- The Color of Light by Karen White
- When Light Breaks by Patti Callahan Henry
- Losing the Moon by Patti Callahan Henry
- Between the Tides by Patti Callahan Henry
- 74 Seaside Avenue by Debbie Macomber
- Natural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
That should be a good start for now. Some of these are books that I don’t yet own, so I will have to start with the ones that I do own and then reward myself with the ones that I don’t yet own!
Won’t you join in on the fun?